Terms and Conditions
- In these terms and conditions, "we", "us" and "our" will be taken to mean Network EQ Ltd. and "you", "your" and "customer" will be taken to mean the customer or subscriber to services provided by Network EQ Ltd.
- Where a shared or reseller account is using server resources, as defined by us, excessively or to the detriment of other users or subscribers, we reserve the right to immediately suspend the account.
- Single-site account customers are not permitted to resell or give away resources to third parties, and must only be accessed by you and your authorised agents, such as web developers or consultants.
- Dedicated and VPS customers who order server management are also bound by our management terms.
- When you register a .uk domain name with us you are also entering into a contract with Nominet and you agree to their terms and conditions.
- Non .uk domain name registrations processed through us are also subject to our separate domain name terms.
- We make no representation that domains ordered through us are available or capable of being registered, or that you are the legal owner until you are told otherwise. Any actions taken before your domain has been successfully registered are at your own risk.
- All services must be paid for in advance prior to delivery. In the event of non-payment, we reserve the right to suspend accounts 14 days after the invoice due date, and delete all accounts and stored data 60 days after the invoice due date. You will be notified by email at least 5 days before your data is deleted. In the event of invoices being due, we reserve the right not to release customer data or domain names. Unless we are notified otherwise, we will attempt to process payments for the renewal of your subscribed services on their expiry.
- Refunds for unused services will not be given in the event of a breach of our terms and conditions or acceptable usage policy, and once domain names are registered renewed or transferred, or SSL certificates are purchased, any payment for them is non-refundable, along with any set-up charges we may make.
- We may change our prices at any time by providing at least 30 days notice. If we change our prices, existing prices will remain valid for the term that has been paid for in advance.
- Any discount offered will be given at our sole discretion and may be withdrawn at any time without notice. Discounts will not be back-dated in the event that they are not claimed where they were available, and may be applicable to new customers only in some circumstances.
- You are also responsible for keeping your contact details up to date in our billing system. You must keep access details for your services secure, and notify us immediately if you suspect they may be compromised in any way.
- Although we will make reasonable efforts to safeguard it, you are ultimately responsible for the backup and safe keeping of any data stored on our servers. Backup and disaster recovery services are provided on a best-effort basis.
- Although we will make reasonable efforts to provide a continuous service, we shall not be liable for any interruption in service or any consequential loss caused through such an interruption. We will attempt to communicate information regarding such outages to customers via our service status website or via the email address we hold on record. Dedicated and VPS services are covered by our Service Level Agreement, but shared and reseller services are provided on a best-effort basis.
- You indemnify Network EQ Ltd, its staff and other customers to the maximum extent possible by law against any illegal, fraudulent or damaging actions you commit whilst using our services. In no event shall we be liable for any damage claim from you or a third party unless caused by our negligence.
- We may change these policies at any time by providing at least 30 days notice. We will attempt to notify all customers of any such change through their email address we hold on record.
- This agreement shall be governed by English law, unless agreed otherwise by us in writing. In the event that any of these terms are deemed illegal, invalid or unenforceable the remaining terms shall remain binding and enforceable.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
We offer a 14-day refund policy on all services in the event that you are not happy with the service for any reason. Please contact us during this period if you wish to take advantage of this policy. In the event of cancellation, we will refund unused whole months of any prepaid service, unless a minimum contract period is applicable.
Please note that, as stated in our terms and conditions, any set-up charges, domain name renewal, registration or transfer and SSL certificate fees are non-refundable.
All web site design, text, graphics and the selection and arrangement thereof are the sole property of Network EQ Ltd, unless specified otherwise. All rights reserved. Any use of materials on this web site, including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication without the prior written permission of Network EQ Ltd. is strictly prohibited.