Acceptable Usage Policy
- The interpretation of whether any of your actions are within this policy shall be at our sole discretion.
- Bulk unsolicited email is not permitted to be sent from or relayed through our network. Bulk email is not permitted on our shared hosting packages. In addition you must not send bulk unsolicited email using another provider to advertise websites hosted on our network.
- Viruses, spyware, adware, worms, Trojan Horses and other destructive devices must not be stored on our servers or transmitted or received through our network.
- You must not use our servers or network to access any other network or systems belonging to a third party which you are not authorised to access, attack other networks or systems, including, but not limited to, the use of brute-force or denial of service attacks, or use them to search for vulnerable or exposed networks or systems through means including, but not limited to, port or vulnerability scanning.
- No illegal material may be stored or linked to from our servers, or be transmitted or received through our network. This includes, but is not limited to, warez, pirated or other copyright infringing material, cracking tools or serial numbers intended for the infringement of copyright and information or guides about illegal acts.
- You may not link to or host pornographic, adult, obscene, offensive or abusive material, or transmit or receive it through our network.
- IRC daemons, bots and clients are not permitted on our network.
- On shared hosting accounts you must not run any process that is likely to use significant server resources.
- You must not connect to our network through any anonymous proxy or gateway service, or make any attempt to conceal your identity or forge headers or addresses whilst using our services.